Hours, Contact, & Directions
Monday - Saturday:
10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
"Our Daily Bread" Cafe:
11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Closed Sundays and Holidays
Phone: (304) 522-1244
Fax: (304) 523-6114
Heritage Farm Museum and Village
3300 Harvey Rd.
Huntington, WV 25704
Under 3 FREE
1. Take Exit 8 (5th Street East) of Huntington, WV.
2. Follow signs to on-ramp of I-64 West/Johnstown Road.
3. Turn right onto Johnstown Road from the I-64 West on-ramp.
4. Follow Johnstown Road about a mile until you come to a stop sign.
5. At the sign, turn left and go across the bridge onto Harvey Road.
6. Follow Harvey Road 1.7 miles to the marked entrance to Heritage Farm Museum and Village.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do NOT heed any GPS device that directs you to the farm from German Ridge Road. Please approach the farm only from I-64 or 14th Street West in Huntington.
Executive Director, Heritage Farm Foundation
Director of Finance, Human Resources
Director of Education, Volunteers, Events
Director of Maintenance, Grounds
Jane Gilchrist/Emily Carroll
Gift Shop Managers
Heritage Farm Manager, Motorcoach & School Reservations
Director of Development
Visitor Services and Communications
Shannon Lester, Bulldog Creative Services