Summer Festival (featuring our Homemade Ice-Cream Social) | July 1
We’re celebrating America all July long, and it starts with our Summer Festival on July 1st! This tribute to America features one of our nation’s oldest traditions – the Ice-Cream Social! Enjoy our special recipe homemade vanilla ice cream for sale in the village, as well as the following activities:
- our 7 Museums
- the blacksmith and ALL of our artisans across many discplines (including weavers, potters, woodworkers, printers, tinsmiths, broommakers, wire art, and more)
- our petting zoo, with a veritable menagerie of animals including our bison and jacob's ram (new in 2017!)
- children's hands-on activities
- our MakerSpace (designated by the White House as an official ambassador of the Maker Movement!)
- the Six Simple Machines Discovery Zone Playground
- Wagon Rides
- Saw mill in operation
- Shingle mill
- Grist Mill
- Frontier Cabin (film site of the History Channel Hatfields and McCoys documentary)
- Live Music!
- A celebratory reading of the Declaration of Independence by our Founding Fathers
- A ceremonial firing of a cannon made by our own blacksmith!
- Food, vendors, and all sorts of fun!
Date: Saturday July 1st, 2017
Hours: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Pricing: $12 adults, $10 seniors, $8 children (2 and under free). Tickets are currently only available at the gate. You can, however, buy our Annual Saturday Passes today for a steal and attend all festivals and Way Back Weekends for an entire year!
Annual Saturday Passes
Click "Buy Now" to purchase your Annual Saturday Pass, which will give you entry into every Saturday, including Way Back Weekends! Passes valid for 1 year from purchase date.
Individual Pass - $30
Includes one adult.
Family Pass - $75
Includes two adults and any child under 18 in the home.