Spring Festival | May 6
The Spring Festival is Heritage Farm's signature event, bringing our 19th-century Appalachian Village to life in a way unlike any other! This event has gathered volunteers, artisans, and reenactors from across the region for 21 years! Here are some examples of the many unique experiences available at our festival:
- Our 7 museums
- One Room Schoolhouse
- The blacksmith and ALL of our artisans across many disciplines including weavers, potters, woodworkers, printers, tinsmiths, broom makers, wire art, and more
- Our petting zoo, with a veritable menagerie of animals including our new bison and jacob's ram!
- Children's hands-on activities
- Our MakerSpace (designated by the White House as an official ambassador of the Maker Movement!)
- The Six Simple Machines Discovery Zone Playground
- Wagon rides
- Sawmill in operation
- Shingle mill
- Frontier Cabin (film site of the History Channel Hatfields and McCoys documentary)
- Our annual sheep shearing
- Live music throughout the village! Including the wonderful "Stony Point String Band" 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. and "The Wild Hares" all day
- Food, vendors, and all sorts of fun!
Date: Saturday, May 6th, 2017
Hours: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Pricing: $12 adults, $10 seniors, $8 children (2 and under free). Tickets are currently only available at the gate. You can, however, buy our Annual Saturday Passes today for a steal and attend all festivals and Way Back Weekends for an entire year!
Annual Saturday Passes
Click "Buy Now" to purchase your Annual Saturday Pass, which will give you entry into every Saturday, including Way Back Weekends! Passes valid for 1 year from purchase date.
Individual Pass - $30
Includes one adult.
Family Pass - $75
Includes two adults and any child under 18 in the home.